Harvia Linear 18 Compact, is the ideal blend of timeless elegance and modern design. Its large black wood-burning stove with a striking glass door creates an awe-inspiring atmosphere while highlighting its magnificent flames.
The unique form of the fire chamber provides cleaner, more efficient combustion that meets CE markings for environmental friendliness.
Further enhancements to this elegant appliance include a painted black finish on both sides as well as cast iron details in front along with steel encasing surrounding each stone section giving peace-of mind when seeking optimal installation through adjustable feet and stability from rear connection pipes connecting directly to your chimney system for additional safety.
The stove comes with a pipe for rear connection to the chimney. The chimney connection can also be implemented from the top of the stove but for this you will need a separate connection pipe.
The advanced structure and air circulation of the heater provide the sauna heats up very fast. The safety is ensured by with the double-shell structure which keeps the wall structures of the sauna cool and enables flexible installation in different kind of saunas. This heater requires very small safety distances around it. The solid frame guarantees a long service life.
Room Volume 5 m³ – 18 m³
- Powerful BimSchV2 certified wood burning heater for 5 to 18 m3 saunas
- Only 92 mm safety distance. Double-shell structure with small safety distances saves space
- Effective heat exchanger guarantees that the sauna heats up fast
- Efficient wood burning is enabled by secondary air controls with advanced air circulation
- Glass hatch illuminates fire to the sauna
- The adjustable legs make it easy to install
- Smoke vent connection (D115mm) on top and back
- Strong body lasts a long time and keeps the temperature stable
- Great spare part availability such as replaceable secondary air controls extend the service life
|51 × 45 × 77 cm